We are looking for talented 310T Truck & Coach Mechanics for our busy shop, south of Ottawa. We have the latest tools and diagnostic equipment and have a passion for diesel performance. Interested? Hurry, we place quickly!
Precision Diesel, located south of Ottawa, in Winchester, Ontario, requires a Service Manager to manage a shop of four Technicians and the repair of customer vehicles consisting of trucks, tractors, buses and industrial equipment. Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and occasional Saturday mornings from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
- 5 plus years experience as a Licensed Truck & Coach, Heavy Duty or Farm Equipment Mechanic
- 5 years experience in Shop Management
- 5 years experience with Fleet Management
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementation skills
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning
- Meticulous record maintenance skills
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping jobs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven skills to interact effectively with employees to direct workflow, assess performance and assign duties
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes, regulations
- Ability to apply company policies and procedures consistently
Salary is commensurate with experience. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted and scheduled by appointment only.
No phone calls or agency calls, please. Emailed or dropped off resumes only. Email resumes to email@example.com